- Live in another culture
- Live with a caring host family
- Live out your dreams!
- Love the new friends you make
- Love the challenges you meet
- Love the experiences!
- Learn English, Spanish, Russian, German
- Learn with The IDEAL School's professional language educators
- Learn to love life!
The IDEAL School is committed to equal opportunity in admissions, education, employment, and the use of facilities by prohibiting discrimination in those areas based on age, disability, sex or gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, race, color, religion or creed, or veteran status. The IDEAL School expects all of its students, staff, and board of directors to work together to create and encourage a climate of diversity where everyone values individual and group differences and respects others' perspectives.